Please see the file below to see how we have allocated our PE Sport Premium 2021/2022
PE sport spend proposals for 2021-2022
- Continue with high quality PE across the school, aiming to retain the platinum award for sport.
- In order to create a lasting legacy and interest in a range of sports, with the limitations of no hall, we will look to take the children to a range of activities, events and training opportunities outside of the school e.g. tennis, gymnastics, swimming.
- Continue with high quality playtimes with range of equipment (e.g. netball posts) and additional staff.
- Developing Outdoor Adventurous Activities / Forest School area
- Time and resources for less active pupils
- Emphasis being placed on children who have engaged less with exercise (due to COVID pandemic)
- Mental wellbeing (especially linked to COVID pandemic)